DiSC Catalyst Video Here?
Is there something more for DiSC Catalyst? If not, this can be deleted.
ANN – PLEASE DELETE THIS BLOCK.
All of this content needs to be edited for the DiSC Catalyst
What does this assessment do?
You can carry the takeaways of this assessment report from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Being self-aware is the first step in knowing others and building relationships. This is critical to becoming a productive, contributing team member.
This assessment is based on The Five Behaviors model: The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results. You will learn about you own personality style and the styles of other team members and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all team members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
View a sample of the DiSC Catalyst – Your DiSC Profile