Introduction to Everything DiSC® Sales
See how Everything DiSC® Sales: and Customer Mapping works
Hear from customers who explain their experiences with effective and ineffective salespeople.
**All of this content needs to be edited for the DiSC Sales Profile**
What does this assessment do?
You can carry the takeaways of this assessment report from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Being self-aware is the first step in knowing others and building relationships. This is critical to becoming a productive, contributing team member.
This assessment is based on The Five Behaviors model: The Five Behaviors model: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results. You will learn about you own personality style and the styles of other team members and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all team members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
View a sample of the DiSC Sales Profile